Thursday, June 26, 2008

My first day at Costco

So, today was my first real day at Costco as a pharmacist. I had orientation about a month ago, but thatwas just paperwork. Today was an ok day. The people I work with are really nice, both inside and outside of the pharmacy. But I have so much stuff to learn in order to master all the procedures and the computer system. Honestly, I am really stressed out about it. I have my first full day on Saturday. It will just be me and two very knowledgable technicians in the pharmacy that day from 9:30am until 6pm. Wish me luck.

I am also going to start working for Target because I can't get enough hours at Costco. I feel excited about that, too. But I am a bit afraid that when it comes down to it, I will be just as nervous. Plus, red is not my best color.

1 comment:

Patti said...

omg, you crack me up. i miss you jess!