Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have almost given up on blogging. Its just that, I am more of a private journal type of person. It just feels like a chore to me most of the time. Don't hate me. But here goes anyway. Here are some of the goings on around here.

I am going back to work, part-time, for Costco pharmacy. I have my orientation tomorrow. I will be working mostly on Saturdays so that we won't have to worry about childcare. I really hope I like it. This is a big change for me. I worked at a mail order pharmacy for 10 years before I quit entirely in 2006. So, I have not worked in a mail order pharmacy in quite a while. It is a little unnerving knowing that I will be the only pharmacist there. I like having someone else's opinion to ask. Plus, there will be a lot of standing. That part I really hate.

We are growing a few new things in our garden this year which we have not tried growing before. Beets, green beans, kale, broccoli raab, swiss chard. It is the broccoli raab that excites me the most. It is my favorite thing to eat. I am actually not certain that I can plant it this season, though. I may be too late, and I just found the seeds yesterday. I need to research that to see if it is like the other cool weather crops where you can plant them in mid-summer for a fall harvest.

I am sure there is more, but Gabe is calling me.

No comments: